The Church of St. Agnes contracted with McGough Construction to build a new facility on the Campus of St. Agnes Schools. Being one of the first contractors onsite Rachel's scope of work consisted of clearing the site for the future facility. This included the removal of the St. Agnes Athletic facility and the selective removal of an addition from a remaining school building that was used as a daycare facility during the duration of the demolition. Special care was taken to optimize recycling efforts and many materials generated during demolition operations were reutilized and diverted from landfills. The removal of the addition required saw cuts and selective demolition to properly remove the addition without damaging remaining structures. Rachel's experienced demolition team perfectly executed the removal these structures in such close proximity to an active elementary school.
- 35,200 SF--School Building Demolished
- Demolition of Former Bandas Hall
- Selective Demolition of Convent (30' x 30' - two story)
- Selective Demolition of Concrete Skyway Connecting to School
- Selective Demolition of Church Stairs
- All Demolition Work was next to Active St. Agnes Elementary School