Basin Electric Power Cooperative contracted Rachel to construct a 1,600 LF turn lane off of County Road 26 to accommodate the additional traffic for the upcoming construction of the UREA expansion within the Dakota Gasification Plant. Rachel was able to execute the work without disturbing the adjacent traffic. Rachel's past experience in road construction and similar projects played a large role in the success of the project allowing the project to come in under budget and within scheduling constraints.
- 1,600 LF of Bituminous Pavement Saw Cutting
- 1,000 CY of Imported Common Borrow
- 240 CY of Stripped Topsoil and Respread
- 900 Tons of Imported Aggregate Base
- 1,200 SY of Bituminous Pavement Removal