Rachel contracted with Scannell Properties in May of 2021 to execute a unique building & site correction project. With the existing site being an old precast concrete manufacturing plant, Rachel was tasked with correcting an old dump location utilized by the plant for dumping any off spec or refuse material generated by their manufacturing operations. Rachel corrected the future building pad and all utility trenches. This onsite correction consisted of ripping, excavating, processing/hammering, carting material to crushing operation, and crushing material to be placed and compacted back onsite for future development.
- 120,000 CY of onsite soil correction with average depth of 15'
- Process/Hammer oversized concrete pieces from correction
- 135,000 Ton of concrete crushing
- 12,000 Ton of imported granular to balance site to subgrade
- 600 Ton of contaminated material export to landfill