As the UREA project developed at the Dakota Gasification Plant, the environmental department handed the SWPPP requirements over to the newly appointed Construction Manager. In doing so, Rachel was contracted to provide all the necessary SWPPP maintenance throughout the course of the early stages of the project. The SWPPP maintenance contract required an ongoing demand for the installation of standard SWPPP controls including seeding, erosion control blanket, fiber rolls, filtrexx sediment logs, rip rap, etc. As the landscaped changed with the progress of the project, the materials installed needed to be continuously modified and inspected. Rachel Contracting used the knowledge of its staff and previous SWPPP regulated projects to provide the Owner with numerous options for site stabilization and erosion control.
- 7,000 LF of Silt Fence Installed
- 100,000 SY of Erosion Control Blanket Installed
- 10 Acres of Hydro-Seed and Mulch Installed
- 15,000 LF of Filtrexx Sediment Logs and Fiber Rolls Installed
- 1,000 Tons of Rip Rap Installed
- 5,500 CY of Scoria Installed