The Bouret Dam Project consisted of the removal of an existing concrete dam and replacing it with a rock riffle system. A detailed water management plan was implemented so that river flows would by-pass the work area. This allowed crews the ability to removed the dam and the sediment could be excavated and exported to obtain a stable subgrade. Once the subgrade was established, a rock riffle system was installed which included various sizes of field stone rip rap and boulders. The project ultimately allowed upstream fish passage, improved river connectivity, and enhanced fish habitat.
- Excavate and Export 1,500 CY of River Sediment
- Import and Place 750 Ton of Granular Filter Aggregate
- Import and Place 1,700 Ton of Base Rock
- Import and Place 130 Large Boulders
- Install 160 LF Sheet Pile Wall