Rachel started this project with McGough at the end of May, 2018. There were many hurdles to start the project ranging from the demolition of the existing concrete walls and columns, high water table, buried coal slag, contaminated soils, soil corrections as well as the 24/7 traffic of working in an active production warehouse. There were signaficant change orders from the original scope of work of this project. Despite the hurdles, the project was completed on-time for a high profile client and general contractor. The Pasture Warehouse Expansion project included over 5.5 acres of new parking lots, additions to the North and South side of the existing warehouse, an infiltration pond and hundreds of underground storm, water and sanitary.
Barr Engineering Co.
St. Paul, MN
RACHEL PROJECT TEAM
Drew Tuomisto, Project Manager/Estimator
Jeremy Rose/Mark Johnson/Mike Munstenteiger, Project Superintendents
Paul Latour/Aric Antil, Foreman
- Over 10,000 Tons of Coal Slag Exported
- 600 Tons of Contaminated Soils
- 4,760 CY of Structural Excavation & Backfill
- 3,000 CY of cobble filled soil screened for reuse
- 14,000 CY of Common Excavation
- 60,000 SF of Building Additions
- Over 1,000' of Storm Sewer, 400' of watermain and 600' of sanitary