Rachel Contracting is excited to have been awarded Subcontractor of the Year from the Minnesota Construction Association at its 26th Annual Awards of Excellence Virtual Gala! We are honored to have been selected for this prestigious award. The Minnesota Construction Association also has a new President, Dave Lyste, a Vice President with Team Rachel! Thank you to the MCA and thank you to Dave Lyste for your leadership!
Rachel Contracting has been a member of the MCA since 2008.
Check out the Virtual Gala: 2021 Awards of Excellence Winners | MCA (mnconstruction.org)
Each year, our members vote on the following criteria to select the award winner:
1. Is proactive. Provides excellent supervision and follow-through on action items.
2. Is a leader in their field of expertise or has skills, abilities, and products that make them the right fit for the job.
3. Provide other project participants with technical, financial, installation, and manufacturing/delivery information to enable efficient decision making processes.
4. Has excellent communication with project participants. Promptly responds to call backs and warranty items. Exhibits a teamwork and partnership attitude.
5. Implements and enforces project safety rules and regulations.